In order to ensure that your and all of our client’s wedding days are as stress-free as possible, we ask you to please read the below terms and conditions of hire before placing an order. Payment of the hire deposit, as outlined on the hire invoice, adheres you to the below terms and conditions of hire.
Thank you for choosing Queenstown Wedding Hire. We look forward to helping you create your ideal wedding day!
- Prices are GST exclusive and are subject to change without notice. Once a deposit has been made to secure your reservation, the quoted hire price on your invoice will be honoured.
- All prices are for up to four consecutive days hire (or weekend hire), when possible, with an understanding that the items are to be used for one day. This is to allow for pickup 1-2 days prior to your wedding for setup and all items are to be returned the next business day after the wedding. There are no discounts for shorter periods.
- Items not returned within the agreed hire period will be liable for additional rental costs.
- Delivery and pick up of hire items will need to be arranged prior to your event and applicable delivery fees will be charged based on your venue location.
- Collection and dropoff of your hire items is available for orders of under $100 or out of area hireage, as agreed to upon request.
- All bookings are subject to availability
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is due to secure your hire reservation. Full payment is due 30 days prior to the event. Cancellation of any booking within 30 days of the hire date will incur the full forfeit of hire charges.
- The hirer must notify Queenstown Wedding Hire if there was any damage to hire items during the hire period.
- Any damage, loss or breakage of hire items is to be paid for by the hirer at replacement cost or a reasonable amount for irreplaceable items. It is the hirer’s responsibility to guard against loss or damage until items are returned or collected. A damage deposit will be held in the form of a valid credit card number. Client shall be informed of the amount payable for damaged goods prior to processing any charges.
- The hirer shall handle with care all hire items and will ensure that any bylaws, consents or restrictions are adhered to when using items hired from Queenstown Wedding Hire.
- The hirer shall accept liability for any injury or damage caused to the hirer or associate users and their property. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or damage to any person or property as a result of our using our hire items.
- Queenstown Wedding Hire will do their best to deliver and collect all items as agreed to. We will not be liable for any delays or associated costs from any delays, caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- All equipment shall be placed in an accessible position if being collected by Queenstown Wedding Hire. Return visits to collect missing stock will incur additional fees.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to check the goods upon delivery and immediately notify Queenstown Wedding Hire of any discrepancies and/or damages between the items supplied and the items ordered.
- All glassware and crockery used for catering purposes are to be returned rinsed, food free & re-packed in the delivery containers. A cleaning fee may be applied if returned dirty.
- Queenstown Wedding Hire shall make their best efforts to supply the hirer with the goods requested, but reserve the right to supply you with similar goods.
- All hire items remain the property of Queenstown Wedding Hire at all times.